Our handmade, traditionally welted loafers are one-of-a-kind. Handsewn following a traditionally welting method completely from start to finish in New York, these comfortable loafers are our interpretation of a classic casual penny loafer. Loafers are available in natural, brown, or black colors made from high-grade, vegetable and cowhide leather. It has a round toe, is made with a cork footbed, and the sole is sourced from Dainite Ridgeway from England. Overtime, the loafers will soften considerably and acquire the ‘worn-in’ appeal from the various tanning, light, moisture, and outdoor exposure that will make it more handsome with age.
Loafers can also be resoled upon request. Available only in whole sizes, we recommend taking the closest size up if you are between sizes. If there are any particular sizing issues, please send us an email as loafers are handmade upon order. Because the loafers are handmade, please expect between 6 to 8 weeks for your pair.
- High quality full grain leather with vegetable tanned leather lining and insole.
- Undyed natural vegetable tanned cowhide uppers.
- Lactae Hevea natural latex sole and heel for natural loafers.
- Dainite Ridgeway sole and heel for brown and black loafers.
- Fully welted by hand.
- Hand saddle stitched toe.
- Handcrafted in New York.
- Clean with damp cloth with cold water.
- Saddle soap can be used periodically for deeper cleaning.
- Leather can be treated with your choice of leather conditioner.