$650.00 USD $0.00 USD
Our interpretation of the classic Tyrolean, mismatched. Made from high quality oil tanned leather, with the smooth and flesh sides asymmetrically reversed.
Oil tanned leather is used to construct the outer layer of the shoe and vegetable tanned leather lines the inside (insole and lining). This leather tanning process produces a hard wearing, naturally odor resistant product. A Dainite Ridgeway walking sole, a thick wool lining, and a steel shank are used to construct the sole unit. This hand stitched sole construction provides miles of comfort while not losing flexibility.
Tyroleans can also be resoled upon request. Available only in whole sizes, we recommend taking the closest size up if you are between sizes. If there are any particular sizing issues, please send us an email as loafers are handmade upon order. Because the loafers are handmade, please expect between 6 to 8 weeks for your pair.
- High quality oil tanned leather.
- Vegetable tanned leather insole and lining.
- Dainite Ridgeway sole and heel.
- Steel shank secured with lightweight aluminum rivets.
- Fully welted by hand.
- Hand saddle stitched toe.
- Handmade in New York.
- Clean with damp cloth with cold water.
- Saddle soap can be used periodically for deeper cleaning.
- Leather can be treated with your choice of leather conditioner.